- Adam Coble, W. Terry Frueh, John Hawksworth, Ariel Cowan. Siskiyou Streamside Protections Review: Summary of Literature Review
- Brandon R Kaetzel, PhD. Oregon Department of Forestry.
Economic Analysis to Satisfy ORS 527.714(7)
Prepared for the Board of Forestry
January 4, 2017
(This is the economic analysis for the proposed riparian rule changes.)
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality and Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
Responses to Questions/Concerns Raised by Oregon Forest Industries Council Regarding the Protecting Cold Water Criterion of Oregon’s Temperature Water Quality Standard
June 19, 2004
- Board of Forestry Conservation Stakeholder Team Meetings: Agenda and Materials
- ODF Spreadsheet Showing Stream Miles by Small and Medium Streams, Ownership Type, Georegion, Salmon Steelhead and Bull Trout versus Fish-Bearing Streams (excel file, download only)
- Independent Multidisciplinary Science Team. 1999.
Recovery of Wild Salmonids in Western Oregon Forests: Oregon Forest Practices Act Rules and the Measures in the Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds.
Technical Report 1999-1 to the Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds, Governor’s Natural Resources Office, Salem, Oregon. (85 pp).
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality. June 2010.
Turbidity Analysis for Oregon Public Water Systems Water Quality in Coast Range Drinking Water Source Areas. (57pp).
error: Content is protected !!