- Ted Labbe, Urban Greenspaces Institute. January 2021. An Overview of Oregon’s Various Water Typing Systems: Risks and Opportunities for the Conservation Community.
- American Fisheries Society. February 14, 2019. Fact Sheet on Importance of Headwater Streams and Wetlands for Fish Fisheries, and Ecosystems.
- Natural Resource Economics. August 2018. Paying for Oregon’s Future: Costs Climate Change Will Impose on Oregon Households.
Pinchot Institute for Conservation. June and July 2018. Conference on Carbon Policy and Working Lands in Oregon
- Issue Brief addressing the following topics:
- Conference Summary Report
- Center for Sustainable Economy and Geos Institute. Nov. 2015.
Clearcutting our Carbon Accounts
- John Talberth, Center for Sustainable Economy, and Erik Fernandez, Oregon Wild. Sept. 2015.
Deforestation Oregon Style
- Northwest Environmental Advocates. Jan. 2014.
Facts & Fiction: Oregon’s Response to the EPA and NOAA Proposed Disapproval of Oregon’s Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Program