OSPC is currently a project of Wild Salmon Center and the Coast Range Association. Our 2018-2019 work is supported by funding from the Lazar Foundation, Burning Foundation and Columbia River Fund of The Rose Foundation.
Members of OSPC include the following nonprofit conservation and fishing organizations:
- Association of Northwest Steelheaders
- Audubon Society of Portland
- Cascadia Wildlands
- Center for Biological Diversity
- Coast Range Association
- The Conservation Angler
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Hells Canyon Preservation Council
- Institute for Fisheries Resources
- KS Wild
- McKenzie Flyfishers
- Native Fish Society
- Northwest Environmental Advocates
- Northwest Guides and Anglers
- Northwest Sportfishing Industry Association
- Oregon Wild
- Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen’s Associations
- Pacific Rivers
- Rogue Riverkeeper
- Sierra Club
- Trout Unlimited
- Umpqua Watersheds, Inc.
- The Wetlands Conservancy
- Washington Forest Law Center
- WaterWatch of Oregon
- Wild Earth Guardians
- Wild Salmon Center
Bob Van Dyk
Join the Oregon Stream Protection Coalition
If your organization wants to join OFPC or to find out more, please Contact Mary Scurlock .
Not ready to join our coalition but still want to participate in the Oregon Board of Forestry’s decisions affecting stream protection? You can attend the Oregon Board of Forestry’s meetings or sign up for their mailing list below.
- The Board of Forestry’s 2018 Meeting Schedule and Agendas can be found at
Oregon Board of Forestry Meeting and Agenda Information
- To be on the Oregon Board of Forestry’s Mailing List, send an email to the Board’s Executive Assistant and Rule Coordinator, Sabrina Perez: email@example.com
To contact individual members of the Board of Forestry, click here for contact emails.